How to self-enroll in Blackboard Organizations
Blackboard has the ability to allow members to self-enroll into organizations. The following are the video and Step-by-Step process:
Step-by-Step process to “Self-Enroll” in a Blackboard Organization:
- Click on the “Add Module“button
- Navigate to page 2 to find “Organization Catalog“ (Even though Organization Catalog is a link, it just opens a list of folder links that do not go anywhere.)
- Select the “Add” button and click on “ok” in the bottom left-hand corner (You should be brought back to the Blackboard Homepage.)
- Find the module labeled “Organization Catalog” and Click on the “Thomas Nelson” folder
- Navigate to the desired organization or perform a search to filter the list, and move the mouse to the right of the organization name so that the chevron appears
- click on the chevron and select “enroll“
- You can search for organizations in the search field. The best way to search is either by name or the leader(s) of the organization. For example, if a search was performed to find organization names based on “faculty,” then all of the organizations containing the name “faculty” will be displayed.
- You will be immediately enrolled into the organization as a participant, or an email notification will be sent to the leaders of the org of your enrollment request. The enrollment confirmation process depends on which option the leaders of the org selected.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.